Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer after leaving voice message

young.liu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a client requested that caller is able speak to reception after leaving VM.

They have Interstate Offices, so I need to set up prompt after voice message, say, press 1 for xxx, 2 for xxx, etc.

I have some experience in setting up call handler for incoming calls. But no sure how voicemail works with handler.

Is it possible to achieve in Unity Connection ?

Many thanks

Regards

Young

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. Create your call handler and then apply it on the Edit > Greetings page as what to do afte recording a greeting. By default I believe mailboxes go to the Goodbye call handler. You can Bulk Edit this change once you're confident that you are ready. The Subscriber Template should also be updated to ensure it's right on mailboxes you create in the future.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. Create your call handler and then apply it on the Edit > Greetings page as what to do afte recording a greeting. By default I believe mailboxes go to the Goodbye call handler. You can Bulk Edit this change once you're confident that you are ready. The Subscriber Template should also be updated to ensure it's right on mailboxes you create in the future.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

You are 100% correct, goodbye call handler is the sys default , and i created another handler after it. problem solved !

Thanks you so much !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: