cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer Delay

Chris Pohlad-Thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So we just hired a receptionist and moved our office manager (who had been performing double-duty) into a new office. Her extension was 101, which worked fine. I created a new DN (100) for the receptionist and added it to the hunt group for our operator line. For some reason, whenever anyone tries to transfer a call to her, the option to hit the transfer button does not come up immediately. It does eventually come up and then you can transfer the call. Am I missing something here?           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Smalley
Level 5
Level 5

I'd check your Route Plan Report to see if you have another DN that begins with "100". It's possible that the system is still looking for "100x", but when you had DN "101" there were no other possible matches.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Smalley
Level 5
Level 5

I'd check your Route Plan Report to see if you have another DN that begins with "100". It's possible that the system is still looking for "100x", but when you had DN "101" there were no other possible matches.

Wow, that was brilliant. Not sure why I hadn't thought of that. I had some test 4 digit extensions in the 100x range. Once I deleted those, it worked!

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

can you tell us the existing devices in your network . for the problem it happens internally or externally.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: