Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer Failed

Ivan Rivai
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

My company uses cisco 7811 and 7821, with CUCM 11.5. 

So i have a case, when i try to call my other company (sister company) that uses PABX as their gateway, it works flawlessly. When they try to call my company and look for user  "a", the call is redirected to the operator first then the operator relay it to the desired user. When the operator had just choosed "Transfer" from their 7821 phone, the call was immediately dropped. I believe they use siemens phone, i totally forgot the series.

Is this has something to do with MTP?

Thank you.

Regards,

Ivan

3 Replies 3

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are many things that could be going wrong. Can you reproduce the issue and post SDL logs from your CUCM?

Also, describe the exact call flow (how you connect to the sister company, if a CUBE is in the way etc) and name the call participants (numbers) to easily identify in the logs.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

Hi Georgios.

It seems that it's because of MTP. Configured it and it works. Thank you for your response.

regards,

Ivan

MTP is a workaround, not a solution. This is worth troubleshooting and solving without the MTP.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: