cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer to an extension from Unity Connection issue

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

I have one extension to which I am unable to transfer calls from the call handler. It has a mailibox as well. I don't have problem transferring calls to every other extensions. I can call the extension, it works fine. I can call the DID associated with that phone, it works fine. It is only when I call the company main number and try to transfer the call from the call handler, it goes straight to the voicemail. Another issue I am having with this phone is that outbound calls show 'unknown' as caller id. This phone has its own DID as phone number mask. Other phones with their own did don't have this problem. Can someone help me what could've gone wrong?

Thanks, Khanal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm talking about CUC settings.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If that DN is already associated to a user in CUC, what do you have under his call transfer settings?

HTH

java

All the check boxes under Voice Mail are checked except Forward All. When call directly to the extension, it works fine so there is no forward rule kicking in.

I'm talking about CUC settings.

HTH

java

You rescued me Jaime. Yes the user had alternate transfer rule active in CUC :(

Thank you so much.+5 to you!

Not CUC related but my next issue is to figure out why only a few users have "unknown' as their caller id.

Khanal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: