cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallConnector - Presence Locks Up

jcartier
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue running Cisco CallConnector 1.5 (Microsoft Windows) where the presence portion seems to be locking up.  I have the Client software installed on several machines, running Windows XP.  The server-side is installed on a Zen VM running Windows 2008 R2.

After a couple hours (2hrs approx) I start to notice that some of the users presence symbols lockup.  According to the toolbar user ABC is checking their voicemail, but they aren't.  The line is idle.  If that same user was not make a phone call it would display the proper information, but once the call ended the wrong information would be displayed again (ie. checking voicemail).  So after saying this it would appear that the 'idle' status is getting locked up.

Anyone seen anything similar?

1 Reply 1

jmarshall1280
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue on a Stand Alone Windows 2003 server.  Restarting services corrects the problem but only for a little while.  I assume since this is a newer Cisco product that TAC will need to be involved as I can't find anything about this issue in detail.  I'll update you if I find something out on it from TAC.