cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls in Progress detailed list

cisco.itsd
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to find a detailed report of 'Calls In Progress' / active calls in CUCM 10.5.

In RTMT I can view Call Activity (under CallProcess) which shows the 'number' of 'Calls In Progress' from each node in the cluster.

Is there anyway to actually view what these calls are, for example if there are two active calls then I want to see: Call 1 = DN to external, Call 2 = DN to DN.

Calls will be: Internal / External / Audio (Jabber) / Video (SX10, C40 etc)

I'm a bit new to CUCM but believe that CDR reports will not show active calls and not all calls will go via the gateway (internal to internal).

Is there anything in the system that will give us the detail I need.

I could perhaps send a CUCM log to a syslog server and search for calls that don't have and end time but I thought someone might have a better solution.

Thanks, Ben

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I'm not aware of anything in CUCM that natively tells you what calls are in progress across the cluster.

If you're up for some programming, you might be able to (ab)use the external call control profile feature to at least record in real-time call setups. (Although this won't tell you when a call ends)

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Thanks, I will look into that and let you know how I go.

TAC advised there is no way of seeing them the way I want which is disappointing.

I'm also exploring the export of CM logs to a remote syslog (we have logstash) and checking the SIP messages for calls that have not ended.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: