cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) database can be accessed by CLI commands?

I am doing some analysis on CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR). Can CAR database be accessed by CLI commands?

Thanks,

Pandian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pandian,

There is a good doc for CDR here

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/53056/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records

Example :If you are troubleshooting any CDR data for Jan 5th, then you may want to check whether the corresponding files exist in preserve directory or processed directory.

To check whether preserve directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
  file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/preserve/20110105

To check whether processed directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
  file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/processed/20110105

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pandian,

There is a good doc for CDR here

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/53056/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records

Example :If you are troubleshooting any CDR data for Jan 5th, then you may want to check whether the corresponding files exist in preserve directory or processed directory.

To check whether preserve directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
  file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/preserve/20110105

To check whether processed directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
  file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/processed/20110105

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -

Thanks a lot Manish. It really helps me. I understand that, we can use CAR webservice to get CDR data.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: