Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not log in to CUC Administration page

Phoenix3
Level 1
Level 1

hello every one 

I just had fresh install for CUC and I can only log in to CUC OS Administration , on the other pages it till me   "Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password"

I can access the CLI , I tried to reset the password and name but still cant log in

1. utils reset_application_ui_administrator_name
This CLI Command is not available for Cisco Unity Connection

7 Replies 7

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Which version of CUC? The reset UI admin name and password via CLI works on 11.5.

If you are unable to get that to work, you need to go through password recovery or reinstall. I don't think there are any other tricks, but maybe some of the experts know of one or two, that I would like to learn as well.

I have installed 12.5 I tried to set the password through CLI and Creating a new account and the same issue remain.

I didn't try password recovery because I can log in to the CLI

I have the admin and the ui account with the same name and password

You should be able to use the same username for OS and GUI as they're stored in different places, but have you tried using different usernames?

I do that in my lab, different username, same pwd and never faced any issue.

But that sound like a bug if you're unable to login after a fresh install.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes , I have created another UI account and still could not loging

This is a real long shot but could it be password/keyboard issues?  I had one that foxed me once where the password contained a punctuation mark that needed different keystroke on the console compared to remotely over web browser.

thank you for the reply , I just created another VM and install it again to save time

wkyuen.ricky1
Level 1
Level 1
use console to connect CUC

then login by
username:pwrecovery/password:pwreset

then reset admin password
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: