cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't join meetings when Adobe Flash 10 is installed

mishao
Level 1
Level 1

there is a MPE with bug just like title.

Could anyone send me the hotfix "breezehotfix-newplayer.zip" ?

best regards.

fred.

7 Replies 7

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

From my Understanding there isnat a hot fix at the moment you have to downgrade to Flash 9!

thanks

Ash

There is a hot fix for it and I got it from Cisco today.

Is there! Excellent do you have a link to the hot fix at all?

ash

Nope, TAC Engineer emailed it to me, after I opened a case to request it. Not sure about uploading it, if it would cause any problems.

Interesting! I raised a case yesterday and they said that best action was to role back! once you have tested the hot fix out would you let me know if it works, along with the Cisco TAC engineers name so i can re-open my case and get the same hotfix mate.

Ash

The TAC engineer that sent it to me was Michael Rendon. When I opened the case I specified the following:

"I need the hotfix for Bug CSCsv31317 for Meeting Place Express. I have

numerous users that have installed Flash 10.x which does not work without this hotfix."

About 30 minutes after I opened the case, I got an email with the file attached. I have installed it on my server, upgraded my Vista workstation to Flash 10.x and was able to start a reservationless meeting with no problems.

HTH,

Doug

could you send it to me ?

thanks.

fred.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: