Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR details for Simultaneous Calls from same DID

joyston07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi..

I have CUCM 8.5 setup integrated with the Billing server. I have enabled the service on CUCM to send the CDR to the billing server. Billing server is able to receive the CDR but if there are simultaneous calls from made from same number then the CDR is not received for some calls.

Example:

DID - 3102 is configured on 3 devices.. And if we make a simultaneous calls from all the 3 devices using the same DID then CDR is recieved for only one call. There are no details of other two calls made.

This is told by the billing server engineer. So has anyone faced this problem before? Is there any setting on CUCM for such problem?

Hope to get some help on this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Joy

2 Replies 2

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

When a 3rd party app rep says CUCM isn't doing something correctly, before believing it I'd prove it. Check the CDR records. There's a terrific blog post about it here:

http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2012/03/cucm-sql-queries-installment-5.html

I'd be surprised if the calls aren't there. It's more likely that you uncovered a bug with their CDR app. CUCM assigns a unique call id to every call as well as every leg associated with each call.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hey Will,

Thank u  so much. Even i wanted to make sure that there is no problem from CUCM side. I will go through the post..