cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing default Unity System prompts

t.guerriero
Level 1
Level 1

I am deploying a Unity server that is replacing an I3 server. Customer wants all system prompts to match identically. I have used the Conversation 1 which most closely resembles what they have in place today. This is not close enough. Is there a way to change the defaults as far as what number corresponds to what function ie: using the number 5 to access personal options instead of the number 4? I don't think it is possible to alter the conversation, but I need to find out for sure. There is no way to change any registry settings via the Advanced settings tool, but can it be done manually?

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Unity 4.0(5) has in the Unity Tools Depot, a Custom Key Map. You will find it in the Administration Tools. I've never used it because we use the Optional Conversation 1 to mirror Octel voicemail. But there is online help available if you double-click on it.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: