cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9900 IP Phone Feature Questions:

tammmill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So I'm looking at the Data sheets for the 9900 series phones and wonder if you can answer a couple questions for me.

1) Looks like the phone can connect wirelessly instead of wired which is kind of cool, If you have the phone connected wirelessly, can you still use the PC port on the phone to connect a PC (i.e. use the phone to connect a PC that does not have a wireless NIC)?

2) Are there any limitations to the USB Headsets or should it work with "any" USB headset?

3) Am i correct in reading this is a SIP only phone and that it does not do SCCP Support?

4) Power is listed as 802.3af and 802.3at support.  Are there any limitations when using 802.3af instead of 802.3at? I am guessing the USB ports may require the Class 4 PoE?

5) It looks like these are just supported on Communications Manager 7.1(3) or later.  I assume they will work in SRST as well? if so what IOS version / SRST version would be required to support these phones (or does it matter?)

136 Replies 136

n-kirillov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Does the CUCME 9.x.x support CP-CKEM on 9951/71?

Good luck
CCIE, Irkutsk, Russia
Sincerely from Nik

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme91spc.html

**please note that this URL is accessible only to Cisco Partners

See here, it is supported

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: