cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Attendant Console pre 9.x versions

Nuno Melo
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco attendant Console Site "www.cisco.com/go/ac" no longer has available older versions of the product, i can only download the newest version, i need to re-install a older version, since an upgrade from 8.x to 9.x requires additional licensing. can older versions of the product be obtain by some means?

Regards,

Nuno Melo

3 Replies 3

cnuche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way to obtain installation SW is by using the Product Upgrade Tool (PUT)

http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/productUpgrade.jsp

HTH

Regards,

Christian Nuche

TAC Eng.

Hello Christian,

Just to clarify, i don´t require an upgrade to Cisco Attendant console what i need is the old software versions I.E i have a client with CUEAC ver. 8.6.2.20 installed in a physical server, the installation got corrupted and i require the same version to reinstall, previously i could obtain all major versions via the "www.cisco.com/go/ac" page, now only the latest version 9.x is available to download, do you mean nowonly PUT has all the major versions?

mawindha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Version 8.x is End of Sale and no longer shipping thus is no longer available for download on the site. Have you tried opening a case with TAC to try and obtain the installation software?