cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco call handler unable to transfer the calls to third party SIP phone

Ren Stark
Level 1
Level 1

The unity call handler unable to transfer the calls to third party SIP phone registered with CUCM. The third party SIP phone is playing the IVR for speech assistance managed by Nuance. When I call the third party phone directly it is working fine. But call handler option 3 takes times and then transfer the call to operator(which is option 0) instead of option 3 third party SIP phone. Tried all possible troubleshooting but could not find the issue. Kindly help when needs to be tested further.

4 Replies 4

lior look
Level 5
Level 5

Have u try to troubleshoot the signaling between the unity and cucm? (Sip/Sccp)

Assume u have not using encryption for signals, try to sniffer  both sides.

See sdl logs for Cisco Callmanager service

Lucas Vieira
Level 1
Level 1

Mari,

Have you tried changin the destionation at the option 3 to a Cisco SIP Phone or SCCP? Is it failing just for this SIP Third Party?

Is your CUC integrated with SIP or SCCP?

Hi Lucas,

Yes I tried to change the destination at option 3 to another normal Cisco phone . it just works fine. The call not transferring only through call handler. CUC is integrated with SCCP.

Mari,

I will need Call Manager logs, maybe it's something specific about this third party device.

Can you attach here?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: