Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager, Expressway-C and Microsoft Lync deployment option

marco fina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i'm looking for documentation about interoperability between multiple CUCM cluster, a Cisco Lync Gateway and a MSLync server.

At site A we have a CUCM_A cluster, one Cisco Expressway-C B2BUA and one MSLync within the same SIP domain, let's name it "domainA.com".

At site B we have a CUCM_B cluster only, within another domain, let's name it "domainB.com". Is it possible to set up a SIP trunk between CUCM_B cluster and Cisco Expressway-C to allow SIP calls between lync clients at site A and Cisco ip phone at site B?

I need to make interoperability between 2 CUCM cluster and a MSLync by means of (a single?) Expressway-C.

thanks for your attention

regards

marco

2 Replies 2

ambarnanaware
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marco,

The scenario you explained has been depicted in detail in the document below.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/config_guide/X8-5/Cisco-Expressway-Microsoft-Lync-Deployment-Guide-X8-5.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AN

Hi AN,

this is the doc i was looking for, great! The doc makes clear the deployment configuration between Expressway and MSLync domain.

But i need clarifications about what is written at beginning of paragraph:

"You can integrate Cisco collaboration infrastructure with more than one Lync domain if required, .."

Is it possible to have Expressway accepting two SIP trunks coming from two different CUCM domains?

Ok for Expressway and one MSLync domain.

regards

marco