cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Collaboration Technology Skills - CCNA

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you looking to gain Cisco Collaboration technology skills for CCNA Collaboration and need an economical self-study option? Check out the: CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test

CCNA book.jpgThis comprehensive self-study ebook covers all topics on the CICD (210-060) exam, and also includes several practice exams to gauge retention.  Order today!

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
5 Replies 5

turgepower
Level 4
Level 4

Hello I will like to know if you have any comment on user that have follow this course: Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1

I have order my CCNA book and I am planning to try it in 2016.

At this point I don't have any other CCNA but I have study for them.

Thanks

Hi Veronique,

if I understand you correctly you are asking for information on CVIND1? CIVND1 is a pre-learning module, self paced to prepare you to fully take advantage of CIVND2. If you plan on attending the CIVND2 class, CIVND1 is strongly recommended especially if you do not have previous experience. Looks like you also are leveraging the Cisco press book, so you should be good to get started. If you need any other information, please feel free to ask. Thanks! Antonella

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking for more information and some feedback on that training.

I am thinking of taking it but I want to make sure if that I could learn stuff.

Blaine K
Level 1
Level 1

Just an FYI... if you look at it, it doesn't come out until September 28th so the only option available at this time is to Pre-Order.

The ELT is available since February. While is of course not up to me to provide a feedback that can only be positive, I can tell you that the curriculum is set up to align to the blueprint of the exam, so should be a very good prep material for you. The ELT has been crated to fill in any possible gap for people just starting on Collab, so you just need to make sure that it is not too fundamental for you. There is a sample available for free on the cisco learning network, so maybe you can start from there and see if fits your need. Antonella

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: