Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Communications Manager integration with SAP Sales Cloud

Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, 

We would like to connect our telephone system "Cisco Communications Manager" to the SAP Sales Cloud. According to SAP, this should be possible via the "CTI Connector" from SAP Service Markeplace.

We asked three companies whether they could take over the integration. Unfortunately, the only statement we ever received was that this integration is only possible via a widget.

My project manager doesn't want a widget solution. Do you know a company that can integrate a Cisco telephone system with SAP Sales Cloud using the "Local adapter-based" integration?

The proposed solution from SAP.

https://blogs.sap.com/2018/02/06/sap-hybris-cloud-for-service-cti-integration-options/

Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)

https://help.sap.com/viewer/cea15f900ca04c4faa35d3044577fe27/1802/en-US/8ccee879241742fc824eff0bfe7da9e1.html

SAP itself can unfortunately only provide examples of how the Skye for Business connection is made.

The problem is that we can't find anyone who is able to work with the proposed solution from SAP.

Do any of you have any idea who might be able to help us?

with kind regards,
Andreas

3 Replies 3

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Andreas,

We are one of the solution provider for CRM Connectors and integrate with Cisco Contact Center.

It is possible to provide CTI based solution. However i would like to ask you, SAP CRM Interaction Center (ICI) or SAP Hybris C4C ?

Do you also use Cisco Contact Center as well or you wanted to integrate Cisco CUCM directly with SAP ?

Please let me know your use case of your integration between Cisco and SAP in detail, which will help to guide you with proper solution.

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006

Hi Prasana Kumar, 

we would like to use SAP Hybris C4C directly with Cisco CUCM. 

The incoming call should be sent to SAP so that the application can resolve the name. Furthermore, calls should be made possible via the SAP GUI.

with kind regards,
Andreas

Hi Alexander,

I have just validated and found that we cannot directly integrate between SAP Hybris and Cisco CUCM. It has to be through a Cisco Contact Center only. 

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: