cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Emergency Responder 11.5 Support for Tracking multiple MRA endpoints by IP Subnet

TTrebing
Level 4
Level 4

CER 11.5.4.61000-12.  I have defined a subnet that contains the IP of the Expressway-C via which multiple endpoints (both phones and Jabber clients) are registered.  IP Subnet Tracking only reports the first MRA-registered device in the list.  It shows there are 6 phones.  Is this a cosmetic issue with CER or does it only support unique IPs per phone?

I can find no documentation that states support specifically for multiple MRA-registered endpoints in CER although it does say that Jabber is supported for IP Phone Tracking:  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cer/11_5_4su4/english/release_notes/guide/cer0_b_cisco-emergency-responder-version-1154su4.html#concept_8A9F1082A5E9ECF3F600D61825C2034B

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TTrebing
Level 4
Level 4

Upon further investigation, I've confirmed this is a cosmetic issue.  CER functions properly for all MRA endpoints registered via the IP Subnet specified for the Expressway-C.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

TTrebing
Level 4
Level 4

Upon further investigation, I've confirmed this is a cosmetic issue.  CER functions properly for all MRA endpoints registered via the IP Subnet specified for the Expressway-C.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: