cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse - Agent Call History

Stuart McGrath
Level 1
Level 1

I have moved a few team setups from using CAD to Finesse and one of the issues raised by agents is the ability to view their call history. I have used the Cisco DevNet Finesse site to obtain the CUIC Gadget but i have a few issues:

1) How do i create a permalink for Call history report for that particular user in CUIC. I've followed these instructions but all options are greyed out/dont appear http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U5857F73_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide/UCCX_BK_U5857F73_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide_chapter_0110.html

2) I've tried a few 3rdpartygadgets and I seem to just get a blank gadget including the CUIC gadget.

I've tried all the fixes offered in forums and I just seem to still get a blank gadget.

Does anyone have a developed Agent Call history gadget for use?

2 Replies 2

Stuart McGrath
Level 1
Level 1

1) Couldn't create permaink as i wasn't logged in as system admin. USe system admin details when logging into CUIC.

2) Debuged the browser loading and found that the gadget was struggling to load due to the parameters in the XML files above. Removed these and now does not load blank.

-<Require feature="loadingindicator">

<Param name="manual-dismiss">false</Param>

<Param name="loading-timeout">10</Param>

Stuart, glad to know that you got it working. Below is a thread (in case if it helps) wherein I provided the steps to some other customer without the need of deploying complete CUIC gadget but create your own sample gadget and can do it that way as well:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12960046/csq-asa-finesse

Regards

deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: