cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Cisco IP Communicator and Microsoft Teams

Hi,

I have a user who raised a ticket in regards to CIPC and MS Teams. The issue is when he is on a call with the CIPC and receives a Teams call, he puts the CIPC call on hold and answers the Teams call the CIPC automatically gives a busy signal. Is there a work around or a fix for this? The user is using a Jabra Evolve 75 headset with Jabra Direct installed.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Cisco IP Communicator and Microsoft Teams

Have you found a fix for this?  I am having users complaining of the same issue using hp headsets.

Highlighted

No, but I think it depends on the headset. Our standard issue is Jabra Evolve 65. We have some users using a Sennheiser equivalent with no issues. Our only work around is to exit the CIPC when using Teams call. There has to be a better solution.

Highlighted
Beginner

One may face issues after connecting the new Jabra head set that Cisco phone get activated/dial tone automatically starts as soon as you try Teams call.

To fix this issue please download and install Jabra Direct from below URL  on user machines .

https://www.jabra.in/software-and-services/jabra-direct

Regards

Abhishek

Highlighted
Beginner

I'm having a similar problem. I have a Sennheiser SC630 headset that is used for Jabber calls.  We are transitioning to Microsoft Teams and I am unable to make calls via Teams with that headset if Jabber is open.  Log out of Jabber and it works fine.  I borrowed someones Plantronics headset and don't have any problems switching between the two.  Is Jabber refusing to let go of the Sennheiser?  I downloaded Jabra Direct and didn't see any settings that would help me.  Exclusive Control for the Sennheiser has been disabled in Windows.

Highlighted

Our service desk installed the Jabra software before the ticket came to my teams queue. Did not fix the issue. To date I do not have a solution to this problem. 

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad

Cisco COVID-19 Survey