Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Phone integration with 3COM Switch

sugui
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm want deploy a Cisco UC solution on a 3COM switched environment. I want design the solution using the switch function of IP Phone. So I need use the voice and data vlan on the switch interface to activate this.

How can I know if these switches models can support this implementation?

I checked the switch documentation and have found the information about support of  “auto-voice VLAN" but i don't know if is the same of voice vlan of Cisco.

Switch 3COM: 2952-SFP plus - 3CRBSG5293

Thanks!!!

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Rodrigo,

I recommend you post this question to the Cisco Support Community where Cisco technical support experts provide assistance.   You will be able to find information regarding a 3COM switched environment.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community