cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mediasense records one way audio

Victor Bidnenko
Level 1
Level 1

We have CUCM 9.1.2 and mediasense 11.0.1 applications configured with this guide http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/mediasense/11/User_Guide/CUMS_BK_M5B01864_00_ms-user-guide-11/CUMS_BK_M5B01864_00_ms-user-guide-105_chapter_010.html to record all calls using BiB.
But in search and play a recorded file plays only a voice of local user not the far end caller. Is there some misconfiguration or any way to find out where is the problem?

P.S. Tried to capture span from phoneswitch and find out that phone streams to mediasense two separate voice-streams (local and far-end).

3 Replies 3

matthubach
Level 1
Level 1

Victor, I just implemented Cisco MS 11.0 as well. I have one way audio. Did you resolve your issue?

Yes. It was working well. When you listen to recording it splits the sound into two channels - each channel in a separate earpiece (I was using headphones but only one earpiece was working). I changed the headphones and all was fine. It is just the headphones issue.

I also have this same issue with Mediasense 11. Can only playback the local end(stream) and cannot hear the far-end stream. Codec in use is G729.

Im playing the recording through my laptop speaker.

Did you find a fix for this?

Thanks

Ben