Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meetingplace Express 2

Hello,

How do I make calls from your MeetingPlace Express 2 to numbers such as cell phones or other external number if I have configured my user CUCM Forced Authorization Code and the MeetingPlace not you asking me this code? And I think that is why the call fails because it only allows me to dial numbers inside the company.

Other questions regarding the MeetingPlace, is that you need access to the meetings from the internet and I do not need to install and configure a second server, how I can do? My server is already in the DMZ.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

bobbmart
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

MeetingPlace is designed to send outdial requests to the UC Manager and does not have any facility to provide any FAC codes ..you would have to route MeetingPlace calls to a "No FAC" scenario if you want to use the outdial feature.  Most customers with FAC usually disable outdial on their system for cost reasons anyway.

Hello,

Thanks for the answer but and as for how to go about accessing the Meetings via the Internet without a second server MeetingPlace?

Customers may open TCP Port 80 from outside but this is not a recommended security solution but we have had customers do this on their own. The only way to do External Web conferencing with MPE has always been to place a second MCS server out in DMZ for web conferencing access. They MPE Users must schedule "External" Meeting types to use that server in DMZ to invite outside personnel.

Bobbie Martin

Technical Marketing Engineer, CSG

Cisco Systems, Inc.

E-Mail:  bobbmart@cisco.com

Phone:+1.408.902.3365 

Cell:+1.408.398.7192