Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco On Premise Collaboration Solution

Ravs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I am exploring the Cisco On Premise Collaboration Solution. Due to the nature of the Business, the Hosted HCS or even the Cisco Broadcloud is not an option. Moreover, preference is to have the solution fully virtualization. I did some research and just need your help on the different components to be required.

1. Call Control --- Will be CUCM - A Publisher and Subscriber. Number of Users will be 4000 as well as number of devices will be about 4200.

2. Operator Consoles - Will be CUAC with at least 3 CUAC Clients

3. 300 SIP Trunks - Will be connected to the CUBE. Can CUBE run on a virtualization platform.

4. Instant Messaging and Presence - Will be IMP Server

5. Legacy Trunks - Will include the ISR Router with FXO and T1 card. The number is very small.

6. Connecting Remote Users - SIP Clients on Smart Phones(Jabber) - Will require the Expressway C and Expressway-E server

7. Audio, Video and Web Collaboration - for about 200 Users will be using the Cisco Meeting Server and also be able to record the conferences.

8. Monitor the CUCM and other Applications as well as Phones - Use the Cisco Prime

9. Call Accounting Reports - There is a lot of them and not sure which one will be the best one.

10. Contact Center - which will involve the voice, email and chat agents. Not sure if the express solution will be able to deliver it. There will be 30 agents to begin with.

11. Integrate all the Users with the LDAP. Not sure which one will do this.

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I strongly suggest you involve a Cisco partner with voice specializations to review the needs, and suggest the best design for the solution. You want someone with hands on experience to configure all the integrations between the products in order for everything to work properly. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate