cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco PCA contacts not importing all of them

Chris Clos
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to get contacts imported into Cisco PCA (Cisco Unity Personal Communications Assistant) so we have certain users call by voice command...

I am able to get most of the contacts in, but only about 50% will import from Exchange.  I cannot figure out why others are not importing.  I cannot find anything obvious different between the contacts.

4 Replies 4

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

Did you ever find a solution to this?  I have over 1000 contacts in Outlook (eExchange).  When I import, only 149 of them are imported.  As I look at them, they seem to be contacts I have modified more recently.

Not yet.  However I did find that 9.1.1 (which we are running) does not officially support Exchange 2010 SP3 (which we are on).  While most things work, we are going to update to 9.1.2 (which officially supports it) then we will open a TAC case if it doesnt resolve it. 

After updating to 9.1.2 still experiencing the same issue.  Whats interesting is they usually end up around 150.  One user was 153, another was 152, one of them was 147, and another was right on at 150.

Chris Clos
Level 1
Level 1

So after much back and forth with TAC and getting the right people involved, there's a hard limit of 150 on Cisco's side.  We are putting in a PER with our partner, but I'm guessing this is a "don't hold your breath" situation  Its too bad this isn't documented anywhere and wasted a lot of my time and their time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: