cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Presence 8.0.2.10000-30, problema with UP SIP Proxy service and presence status in CUPC

pablomorales
Level 1
Level 1

I am working a demo/Lab environment and trying to set up Presence ( CUCM 8.0.1.10000-6 and CUPresence  8.0.2.10000-30). The  CUPC clients are installed and can search and add users to their groups.  However I can not get presence to work,  the presence field is available continuously. The server health is green for all areas, included presence. While in the Admin  page I notice that the I have an Information notice that the UP SIP  PROXY service needs a restart in order for changes to take affect. No  matter how many times I restart it the notice is still there.

CUPC user Logs Attached.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards.

2 Replies 2

m.taljaard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am facing the same problem at the moment. Did you manage to get this resolved?

I could not find any helpfull information in the documentation.

Thanks for any hints

Hi,

The problem about presence status is fixed checking the 'Capabilities Assigment' in the CUCM. In 8 version the users are showed in Presence server, although these Capabilities don't are assigned.

But is still the warning about reset of the 'Cisco UP SIP Proxy service'. Any solution?

Thanks

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: