Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5 licensing

master002
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have installed Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5  Evaluation version.  ( license managment screen capture attached)

I also uploaded the license file based on PAK and MAC address via cisco licensing web site.  Currently the system

still shows  "Evaluation"

My question is:

How could I activate Cisco Prime after adding the license file?  It seems the system doesn't show me the next step.

Your help is much appreciated.

P.S.:  the OVA file i got is from Cisco general software download website:

http://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=284255727&i=rm

Howie

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Howie,

In the snapshot,I cannot see the uploaded lic file but Active BAse license installed says Evaluation and valid till April 22,2014 under Assurance license status.

This means you can work.

regds,

aman

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Howie,

If you have purchased licenses for Prime Collaboration 9.5, please open a TAC case to get assistance installing the licenses,

Regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager

Hi Jim,

Howie is talking about Evaluation licenses.

regds,

aman

license management 2.jpg

Thanks all for the input.

The screen capture above shows  the license file( for 1000 end points)  I added.

I am wondering if any further step/procedure I need to follow in order to activate this box.

Is the wrong image file(.OVA)  I choose to install Cisco Prime?    or I need to contact Cisco TAC?

thanks,

master002

Hi Howie,

Same question.  Did you purchase the product?  If so, there should be a base license also provided that will make it a production system.  Please open a TAC case.

Regards,

Jim Whitten

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: