Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance Default Password

Hi All,

Please help,

what is default password for Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.5 or 12?

Regards,

Ovindo

10 Replies 10

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As far as I can recall, there is no such thing as default passwords in PCA, you had to configure whatever you wanted to use for the password of each user during the installation.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime, Can you help me with the Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 12.1 installation, I'm having problems with it.

I haven't installed that version, but I doubt they've changed their fill in the blanks wizard that you can follow along with the install guide. what problem do you have?

HTH

java

Jaime la forma de instalación de esta versión cambio y hay que usar una imagen del floppy pero es algo confusa, te adjunto documentación:

Create a Floppy Image
The floppy image can be created in any 11.x Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance server or in any RHEL 5.4 or CentOS 7.2 or CentOS 7.3 servers. The procedure details the steps to create a floppy image which is required for the installation of HypervisorAgnostic Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/12-1/assurance/install_upgrsde/guide/cpco_b_cisco-prime-collaboration-assurance-and-analytics-install-and-upgrade-guide-12-1/cpco_b_cisco-prime-collaboration-assurance-and-analytics-i...

We're in the English community, and out of respect for any other English speaking members that might read this, please keep using English. There's a Spanish community if you would like to discuss/ask in Spanish.

Documentation clearly says that using floppy is AN OPTION, but not the only way:

You can deploy Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance in any one of the following methods:

I have never used the floppy option, I have used the first option from that list, and you'll get the wizard (installation prompts are in the same link). If you wish to use the floppy image, I can't help as I haven't used that option.

HTH

java

Sudhir Parasuram
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

gpairait
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

for PCA 11.5 there is no default password.

for PCA 12.1, you will be directed to Serviceability page when you login for the first time.

There you can login with username: globaladmin and default password: Cisco123! [you can change this at the first login ]

once you login you can enable the CLI root login from the serviceability page and login to the CLi with the root password.

And to log via CLI in 12.1? There is no step during the OVA or after power on to configure a password for CLI "admin " user.

Hi There,

Once you have completed the deployment, you should be able to access the serviceability page.

you can set/reset the root password there to allow you access to PCA CLI.

In 12.1, there is no admin user, you only have root user.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Gautami.

jonmmyers
Level 1
Level 1

Ovindo,

I ran into this issue as well. Using Vcenter 6.5 and HTML5 web client, the Interview Wizard does not show up. I had to move over to the flash client and enter then the Interview Wizard is included in the OVF deployment and I was able to enter the information in the installation guide.

@Ovindo Prastyo Utomo wrote:

Hi All,

Please help,

what is default password for Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.5 or 12?

Regards,

Ovindo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: