Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC vs. Mitel vs. Shortel

chadreynolds
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does Cisco have any "Battle Cards" against Mitel and Shortel?  I am working on a Collaboration Breakaway opportunity and I'm curious if Cisco has published material for Cisco partners to knock these two competitors out?

Regards,

Chad

10 Replies 10

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes there are competitive documents posted internally

Check out the all aboard the express slides IV and V and you will see some points in mitel and Shoretel

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/competitive/index.html#~two **message from Collaboration Community Moderator Kelli Glass: please note that this URL is accessible to Cisco Partners only **

Thanks

Srini

Message was edited by: Kelli Glass

Thanks, Srini.  This helps me out a lot.

Hi there, thanks for the link but it only has Shortel. Any chance you can point me in the direction of information that would help me position Cisco against Mitel?

Thanks

Hamish

It might help if you look at the latest Gartner evaluation of all of the manufacturers in the industry.

Collaboration - Analyst Reports - Cisco

Philip Kiser
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, How do I get access to the URL?  I am a cisco partner.

Philip,

You need to be a certified Cisco Partner, and you will need to register with Cisco. At the top of this page, you can see "Partners." Click on that and then click on "Get Partner Access" at the bottom of the pop-up menu. Follow the instructions, and you are on your way.

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Customer Communities

I am a Cisco Partner and Partner admin (that is why this is so confusing)...  I am a Cisco HCS partner and Collaboration Architecture Specialized.  I get thsi crazy screen that doesn't even load all the way (see attached).Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 10.50.38 AM.png

Philip,

That is strange. Since this is an older thread, perhaps the information has been moved or is no longer available. My suggestion would be to start a new thread in the Partner Community. Perhaps a colleague or Cisco expert will be able to provide you with the resources you are seeking.

Unified Communications

Kelli

I checked now and the link is still working for me as a partner

Hi Philip - Sorry for the frustration. Can you please send me your business name and email address? I'll do my best to get you what you need by end of day. You can private message me or email me at streaves at cisco dot com.

Thanks,

Stephanie Reaves

Global Partner Marketing

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: