cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCM 9.1 SQL DB

aohareuri
Level 1
Level 1

The concat function doesn't seem to work on UCM 9.1, anybody know a way to utilize the Informix concat function in a select on UCM?

AO

5 Replies 5

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you elaborate you query.

JB

Hello,

My query is below, as you can see I am trying to concatenate some substrings and unfortunately experiencing an error, I've tried concat and concatenate:

Routine (concat) can not be resolved.

Routine (concatenate) can not be resolved.

run sql select n.dnorpattern, h.maxcallersinqueue, h.maxwaittimedestination, h.noagentdestination, h.queuefulldestination, h.maxwaittimeinqueue from numplan as n inner join huntpilotqueue as h on h.fknumplan_pilot=n.pkid where 1=1 and tkpatternusage = '7' and ((dnorpattern like '%110' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '0')) or (dnorpattern like '%120' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '1')) or (dnorpattern like '%130' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '2')) or (dnorpattern like '%170' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '3')) or (dnorpattern like '%171' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '4')) or (dnorpattern like '%180' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '5')) or (h.maxwaittimedestination <> h.noagentdestination ) or (h.maxwaittimedestination <> h.queuefulldestination))

Hi,

i tried it with root account also thinking it could be an issue with shell but it told me the same.

SQL:   New  Run  Modify  Use-editor  Output  Choose  Save  Info  Drop  Exit
Modify the current SQL statements using the SQL editor.

-------- ccm10_5_2_10000_2@cucm_10_5_ccm10_5+ ----- Press CTRL-W for Help -----

select concatenation(firstname, lastname, userid) from enduser

674: Routine (concatenation) can not be resolved.

JB

I did find this link which talks about CONCAT function, though it might help.

http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2014/06/using-sql-to-reconfigure-dial-plan.html

HTH

JB

Concat produced the same error

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: