cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCM 9.1 SQL DB

aohareuri
Level 1
Level 1

The concat function doesn't seem to work on UCM 9.1, anybody know a way to utilize the Informix concat function in a select on UCM?

AO

5 Replies 5

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you elaborate you query.

JB

Hello,

My query is below, as you can see I am trying to concatenate some substrings and unfortunately experiencing an error, I've tried concat and concatenate:

Routine (concat) can not be resolved.

Routine (concatenate) can not be resolved.

run sql select n.dnorpattern, h.maxcallersinqueue, h.maxwaittimedestination, h.noagentdestination, h.queuefulldestination, h.maxwaittimeinqueue from numplan as n inner join huntpilotqueue as h on h.fknumplan_pilot=n.pkid where 1=1 and tkpatternusage = '7' and ((dnorpattern like '%110' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '0')) or (dnorpattern like '%120' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '1')) or (dnorpattern like '%130' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '2')) or (dnorpattern like '%170' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '3')) or (dnorpattern like '%171' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '4')) or (dnorpattern like '%180' and h.maxwaittimedestination<> concatenate('0000' , substr(dnorpattern,1,1) , '0' , substr(dnorpattern,2,3) , '5')) or (h.maxwaittimedestination <> h.noagentdestination ) or (h.maxwaittimedestination <> h.queuefulldestination))

Hi,

i tried it with root account also thinking it could be an issue with shell but it told me the same.

SQL:   New  Run  Modify  Use-editor  Output  Choose  Save  Info  Drop  Exit
Modify the current SQL statements using the SQL editor.

-------- ccm10_5_2_10000_2@cucm_10_5_ccm10_5+ ----- Press CTRL-W for Help -----

select concatenation(firstname, lastname, userid) from enduser

674: Routine (concatenation) can not be resolved.

JB

I did find this link which talks about CONCAT function, though it might help.

http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2014/06/using-sql-to-reconfigure-dial-plan.html

HTH

JB

Concat produced the same error