cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced - No operator condition

tb6854
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running CUCM 11.0.2 and CUACA 11.0.1.

Under queue management I have set a device with an extension for the 'no operator' condition.  But when I call the queue main number and the operator is not logged in I just hear ringing and the call never goes anywhere.  How should the no operator extension link in to CUCM?  I'm not seeing how that ties together.  I'm trying to get it set to if the operator is logged out the call goes to the main auto attendant.

5 Replies 5

Ankoor Bek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check the over flow number or the no operator destination for this option. This can be set to any other queue number or a extension number.

Regards,

Ankoor Bek

Yes I have a separate extension defined in there.  But nothing got created on CUCM with that extension when I do a sync.  Do I have to manually create something to make that work?  How does that get linked together?

You can either (1) Create this extension manually and assign it an IP phone or (2) If you want these call to land on a new queue, they create another queue in AC and assign operators to it.

Call flow:-

1) No operator >> Overflow number >> Extension >> IP phone.

2) No operator >> Overflow number >> Extension >> AC queue >> Operators.

Regards,

Ankoor Bek

My setup is

No operator >> device 79003

In CUCM 79003 is a route pattern that goes to Unity Connection for the main auto attendant.

But when there is no operator and I call the main queue number it just rolls to one of the CTI ports and rings.  It's not following the no operator condition configuration.

The "No Operator" overflow destination can either be a DDI (direct dial in) or a queue (CTI port) created through the AC server.

I would suggest that you can manually create a dummy CTI port (assign a DN to it) and forward all calls to you desired RP.

Regards,

Ankoor Bek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: