We have been using CUAC Standard v10 since few months but still not able to get synchronize CUCM Phone Directory with the application.
The local Directory still empty. I tried to change Directory sync timer for 0 to another number but once I click on "Apply" button I do have error popups message saying wrong configuration on each every fields even if I didn't change them.
The only action I can do is to click on "Cancel" button.
I just tried today to upgrade to the latest 10.5 version but still having the same issue.
Other than that call control is working fine.
Here you go:
1) Starting login screen: see it successfully loading attendant devices while typing digit number to login
2) Calls can be seen on the attendant console and can be manipulate. But no directory number have been synced so far
3) Current config (very basic - only CUCM configured - no voicemail - no presence, etc.)
4) Once trying to change any configuration filed and hit apply: got following error messages
Hello, in my case it was a rights credential issue. I had the same problem and solved it by running the application with the option "run as administrator".
Probably I will have to allow the windows user some rights to modify the files of the application.
Same problem for me with console standard version 11.02 on a windows 8.1 professional 64 bit and CUCM version 11
I ran it without problem on a windows 7 on lab with same version.
Problem resolved with administrator right on launching.
many thanks, i solved it in 2019 with version 12.0.5 of CUACS and CUCM 12.5 and solved also by running the application with the option "run as administrator".
Yes, the Directory Sync source has been set to CUCM.
AXL communication is working fine but checking logs we can see the DirSync issue/failure:
2014-02-07 10:07:56,128  DEBUG Directory - SyncSourceBase.PerformSync. Synchronize Result:FAILURE 2014-02-07 10:07:56,128  DEBUG Directory - SyncSourceBase.DoRaiseSourceChangeEvent. SourceEventData:SourceState: EventType: StateChange, SourceState:Finished, SourceFailureReason:Unknown, TotalContacts:1495, SynchedContacts:100, RemaingContacts:1395, SourceId:8bf9256c-5b6c-fe4b-8a33-5f7a4acd68e1, SourceType:CCM 2014-02-07 10:07:56,177  DEBUG Directory - SyncSourceBase.Initialize. MaxBatchSize:100
FYI, I also open a TAC case in parallel.
I think this could be a bug .From the snapshots which u have attached ,I can see that there are total 1495 contacts in Call manager and 100 contacts could be fetched by Attendant console.
there is a similar bug
Let us see the findings of Cisco TAC.