cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CM Administration is not working in RDP sessions .

gnanamcool2k10
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all.,

Cisco unified cm administration we are working in sandbox labs connected through vpn of Cisco. But we are not able to access through remote desktop sessions. is it any possible to access through remote desktp sessions..?

9 Replies 9

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what version of CUCM are we talking about?

If anything higher than 4 then it's by design. CUCM is an appliance, running on Linux - no RDP. Actually, there's no need for RDP.

G.

Hi

We are getting Cisco Unified CM Administration using sandbox labs. we are having a product for telecommunication . The name is CADEBILL. we are implementing the process from that product. we installed that product in a server. We have VPN through that sandboxlabs. That vpn  is  installed in local pc. From that local pc we will access the server in Remote desktop . in that server we are not able to install the anyconnect vpn . So this problem.

This is cisco unified CM version. System version: 8.6.1.20000-1

Hi.

I am a bit confused. Where do you want to RDP to? If it's the CUCM, you can't. There's no RDP. It's not even Windows.

G.

Gergely.,

We installed our product in a server., We will work from our machine. The we give webreqeuest from our product using AXL webservice.For using the product we take the server in remote desktop. . is it clear G.

Negative. Still confusing.

Let me ask, what Cisco product you would like to RDP to?

G.

Hi.,

Now we are automating the  Cisco unified CM Administration using the AXL using our product. Cisco unified CM Administration haivng the webservice. Using that web service we will give webrequest from our product.

That's clear. You are writing a SOAP client, talking to the CUCM aka CallManager which acts as the SOAP server.

But I am unable to see where RDP comes into play.

G.

Gergely.,

RDU -Regional distributional unit u mean., sorry ., same we are working in the same.,is it possible to upload any sample for this problem.

Alright, I am out. The topic name was about RDP sessions not working. I tried to ask you where exactly you cannot RDP to. Now you are mixing in something called RDU. Sorry, but I cannot help you unless you have a clear problem description.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: