cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console issue with cucm ver 9.1.1

Syed Akbar Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear support,

As we used before Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console with CUCM version 7.x as now we upgrade to version 9.1.1 and we could not be able to use this service .due to attendant console is not available with cucm versio 9.1.1.

before upgrade cucm ver 7.x  from PC user maintain all contact details store with Attendant console software on his desktop PC.  right now its give error unable to connect to the server. due to attendant console is not available with cucm version 9.1.1.

So how i can retrieve the user store contact details from attendant console software from his PC desktop .

so please provide you feedback highly appreciate.

Regards

syed

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If those are still somewhere in the PC, this would be a good place to start

C:\program files\cisco\call manager attendant console\data\.XML

That's all I can remember, and I'm not even sure if those were not really stored in CUCM and sent to the AC when you logged in.

If they were, they're lost.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Dear support,

As i check this on user  pc c:\program files\cisco\Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console\data\GlobalSettings.xml

I couldn't  be able to retrieve the store contact data .most of the user are get effected by this service. 

As we do upgrade to cucm versioun 9.1.1 to use of more services but not user are to be get effect by the attendant  services like we can't use Attendant console software on CUCM 9.1.1 after upgrade......

so please advice ........... atleast we need to retrieve the user store contact data ...

Highly appreciate for your resposne .....

regards

syed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: