Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal web page customization

Gilmar Silva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community!

I would like to know if it is possible to customize the Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal web page to include the enterprise logo or maybe change the page colors.

A customer requested it and I found nothing about it, so, I am thinking that there is not a way to do that.

Thanks,

Gilmar Silva!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not possible since the Self Care portal page is not hosted on your own Web Server but on the CUCM server infact. If it would have been hosted on a Web Server, then these kind of modifications are possible by playing with the HTML code etc as normally the Web Developers do.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not possible since the Self Care portal page is not hosted on your own Web Server but on the CUCM server infact. If it would have been hosted on a Web Server, then these kind of modifications are possible by playing with the HTML code etc as normally the Web Developers do.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak

Regards,

Gilmar Silva

Gilmar Silva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Deepak,

Do you know if feautures like Self Care Customization is on roadmap?

Even if we find something with the DevNet (https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/) it will be useful because some customers requested this type of resource to keep the page with the enterprise's way.

Thanks,

Gilmar Silva

Unfortunately roadmap questions cannot be discussed here on CSC, reach out to your Cisco SE or Accounts Team with assistance on this.

As far as Devnet is concerned that is the most appropriate place to put/ask questions like these as it is monitored by Cisco Developers and other partners as well who might be interested in same stuff like this and can probably answer this.

Regards

Deepak