Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications

ri3aldi3gmail
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I'm new on communication skill, I don't know what is PABX etc, but my manager asked me to change my old PABX into IP phone system, I read much about Cisco Unified Communication things, but need more explanation about that kind of tools. May i could got clearly from all of you which already expert on this section.

A little overview,

I have 300 user and will be more to come in next year. Right now we still using PABX, we want to change it into IP phone base. we also have 2 branch office. Our expectation is simple, change the system with limited cost and got good user experience on calling or conference call

Question

1. Could you give me the better solution / suggestion from server till end user phone, which Cisco solution for my issue? Link for information also appreciate

2. Do you have experience for doing that such migration from old system (PABX) into IP Phone? what is the worst case could happen?

3. I just read Cisco Bussiness Edition 3000, it was good, but still don't got the idea, how could it connect, how to configure it, sorry because i really new for communication.

Your great help and answer is higly appreciate.

Thanks

rio

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As end user, you cannot do this alone. You will need to engage a reputable consultant, or UC certified Cisco Partner. he will anser all your questions, including the most important: pricing.

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for replying. I know i must done that, this information i need is only for comparing what they (consultant or UC) are offering to my company. i need to review them while i don't know what should i give the best answer and goes with one consultant or more. My Network engineer just resign, that also the problem.

Eniwei. Thanks for replying. If you had good link for me to get read or information or blog that can make me more understand that would be help a lot.

Thank you once again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: