cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Department Attendant Console Server 8.6.1.9 Directory Issue

juan.salaiza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys i have an issue in My CUDAC, I already installed the Attendant Console Client on the operator´s pc and when i try to find an user by it´s Last Name, First Name or Number extension i can´t find it, and on the Directory Area i can´t see the phones. The CUDAC 8.6.1.9 is on w2008 server SP2 with ISS, NETFRAMEWORK 3.5, SQL EXPRESS. I have a CCM 8.0.3 and i don´t have presence server. The question is must i install a presence server? and what can cause the directory issue?; i noticed when i make a search request on the directory area, there is a message at the bottom of the Attendant Console Operator wich says "Database Searching" but doesn´t display nothing.

Please if someone knows about this issue let me now.

1 Reply 1

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Juan

I haven't got in front of me but can if you look on the server for the directory sync settings I beleive you can sync on partition and or department. Make the partition search to "none" and then in the Department field you enter the value that you have entered in the "end user" department field on cucm.  They must match as CUDAC looks for the value you have entered in the Department field in the cucm end user menu

I am having trouble with the presence side as well. It was working but after a reboot it has stopped working. All the phones in the directory have a cross, By the way you don't need a presence server for this.

Thanks

Feisal