Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 7.0 Limited input options

Hi all,

I have an older Cisco Unity 7.0 install that has lost its ability to accept user input from any caller except 1 option.  Every mailbox, every call handler, now has option 1 available.

I will say, I have been struggling with getting IE to work with the Web/SA page at all, but was able to get it to work today.  This feels to me like some sort of ActiveX or other plugin issue with the browser, but I'm not sure.

I'm happy to say this thing will be upgraded this year, but need to keep it running as well as possible until the upgrade.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

2 Replies 2

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

There are a few settings under IIS that you can veriy. I remember having issues with the ISAPI filters (I think that's what it was called).

What do you mean by having "1 option available"? What happens when the callers dial a different input? Do you have the call viewer or port monitor open during a test call to see what is happening in the background.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh,

I can open the status monitor web page, but it says it isn't connected to Unity, so I cannot see the port status.  I will try some test calls after hours tonight.  I'm having such strange issues connecting to Unity at all, it wouldn't surprise me if it is a browser issue.  Can't wait to get this upgraded!

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: