cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity API variable misspellings

Jarrod Lash
Level 1
Level 1

I have built an application to automate deployment of various redundant cisco unity processes and have found an issue when trying to set a schedule for a call handler.

The documentation says that the field to do this is called SchduleSetObjectID.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unity_Connection_Provisioning_Interface_(CUPI)_API_--_Call_Handler_APIs

Whenever I use this field nothing appears in the XML of the call handler I updated.  I noticed the field name in the Call Handler is called ScheduleSetObjectID (notice the E in schEdule that is not in the xml request).  THIS DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE DOCUMENTATION!  When I try to submitting XML with the spelling changed to match what is in the database the API throws and error give a DATA EXCEPTION (see attached).  When I try submitting via the spelling in the API docs the API accepts the request but does not update the field.

Is this a undocumented bug within the Unity API?

Can anyone tell me what variable name I am supposed to use or provide another way I can update the schedule for a call handler via the API?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrod Lash
Level 1
Level 1

And I solved this myself.  Apparently there are two types of datasets in regards to schedules.  schedules and schedulesets.  I needed to assign a scheduleset to the call handler instead of schedule.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jarrod Lash
Level 1
Level 1

And I solved this myself.  Apparently there are two types of datasets in regards to schedules.  schedules and schedulesets.  I needed to assign a scheduleset to the call handler instead of schedule.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: