Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection 12.x HTTP 404

MarcST1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,
I am trying to connect from the CUC via Jabber / Webex using EXP E and C. V X12.5.1. I can reach the CUC 12.x internally with Jabber. Via MRA I get a strange error that I can't explain. Does anyone maybe have an idea ?

I had checked the VM and reboot the server as well.

UCVoicemailManager.cpp:808 UCVoicemailManager::getVoicemailHealthInfo:use adapter health info
2021-07-29T10:20:05.708Z <Debug> [35576] UCVoicemailManager.cpp:812 UCVoicemailManager::getVoicemailHealthInfo:Voicemail connection status: 8 reason: HttpNotFoundError description: HTTP connection got response code: 404.
2021-07-29T10:20:05.708Z <Debug> [35576] UCConnectionHealthManager.cpp:697 commonHead::UCConnectionHealthManager::buildUCVoicemailHealthInfo:voicemail connectionState:8, errorType: HttpNotFoundError
2021-07-29T10:20:05.708Z <Debug> [35576] UCConnectionHealthManager.cpp:684 commonHead::UCConnectionHealthManager::refreshUCVoicemailHealthInfo:Refreshing UCVoicemail health state to:1, actions count: 0
2021-07-29T10:20:05.708Z <Debug> [35576] VoicemailService.cpp:640 VoicemailService::getVoicemailHealthInfo:--enter

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve always just added the services, CM, IM and CUC, into the MRA C and newer had to add anything into the http allow list manually. It just works.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

What kind of certificate is the CUC server using? Specifically is it self signed or CA signed? In either case, you will have to add something to the trusted certificates on the Expressway-C.

Hello,
It was due to the HTTP Allow List. It was not filled on the Exp C.

Would that not be automatically populated when you add the CUC server(s) into the MRA expressway C?

Response Signature

Hey guys,
no, it was not added.
Is there a toggle for this ?

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve always just added the services, CM, IM and CUC, into the MRA C and newer had to add anything into the http allow list manually. It just works.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: