I would just like to have an opinion from you guys regarding CUC upgrade. We are planning to upgrade the CUC from 8.6 to 10.5 and these are the steps that will be conducted.
1. DRS Backup of CUC.
2. Install ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn in the OS page.
3. Change the vmware setting (RAM, hard disk and Network adapter to VMXNet3)
4. Install the upgrade file 10.5 (Direct upgrade from 8.6 to 10.5)
5. Migrate the license of 8.6 before/after upgrade.
6. Switch to upgraded version.
I would like to clarify these:
1. Do version 8.6 can be directly upgrade to 10.5? I cannot find any good document from Cisco I just read in the forum that it is supported so I assumed.
2. How to change the Network adapter setting to VMXnet3 from Flexible? Do I need to turn off the vmware or I can add another network adapter on the spot?
3. What are the process to migrate the license of CUC 8.6 to be compatible in 10.5? Do I need to inform Cisco that I will upgrade my system so they will give me a permanent license once already upgraded to the new version?
When talking about Dial Plan and Digit Manipulation Cisco Unified Communication Manager, three components play an important roles to perform the transformation of the calling and called parties.The Translation Pattern, Transformation Pattern and Rou...
ICE, STUN, and TURN are used to establish a MEDIA connection between two devices on different networks separated by firewalls and NAT servers. They do not apply to signaling between devices which means that if you cannot establish a signaling connec...
ICE, STUN, and TURN are used to establish a MEDIA connection between two devices on different networks separated by firewalls and NAT servers. They do not apply to signaling between devices which means that if you cannot establish a signaling ...
Learn about the All New Webex Events. Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E29 Follow us: https://twitter.com/ciscochampion The new Webex Events transforms your company meetings and corporate events with real-time online webinars and webc...
I noticed that this part of Cisco Meeting Server Implementation Certificate Requirement is not enough detailed in many documentations and videos. Understanding this part of Certificate Requirement is mandatory to set up the Cisco Meeting Server and config...