I would just like to have an opinion from you guys regarding CUC upgrade. We are planning to upgrade the CUC from 8.6 to 10.5 and these are the steps that will be conducted.
1. DRS Backup of CUC.
2. Install ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn in the OS page.
3. Change the vmware setting (RAM, hard disk and Network adapter to VMXNet3)
4. Install the upgrade file 10.5 (Direct upgrade from 8.6 to 10.5)
5. Migrate the license of 8.6 before/after upgrade.
6. Switch to upgraded version.
I would like to clarify these:
1. Do version 8.6 can be directly upgrade to 10.5? I cannot find any good document from Cisco I just read in the forum that it is supported so I assumed.
2. How to change the Network adapter setting to VMXnet3 from Flexible? Do I need to turn off the vmware or I can add another network adapter on the spot?
3. What are the process to migrate the license of CUC 8.6 to be compatible in 10.5? Do I need to inform Cisco that I will upgrade my system so they will give me a permanent license once already upgraded to the new version?
Proud to announce a minor update of the unique resource and book about Cisco Meeting Server in amazon library, I pushed far the explanations to be simple as much possible with atypical chart call flow after a hard work. Enjoy studying and you will love it...
Cisco Meeting Server 3.2 supports the Blast Dial feature. With Blast Dial, you can add a predetermined list of participants to a space where you configure blast dial. When any participant dials in to the space, all the other participants are dialed out si...
Shortcut ActionCtrl+W Close Meeting CenterCtrl+T Transfer filesCtrl+Z Undo last actionCtrl+Y Redo last undone actionCtrl+Alt+F Display Font Formatting dialog boxCtrl+Alt+O Share presentation or documentCtrl+Alt+A Share applicationCtrl+Alt+D Share DesktopC...
Do you experience the following error on Cisco Unity Connection: Sometimes when you try to play or upload Audio Files for greetings in Unity Connection under the Call Handlers such as the System Call Handler Opening Greeting, in Standard/Closed/Holi...