cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection 9.1 User Role Report

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to find a report or the best and easiest way to generate a report of some type that shows me all of the user accounts with any of the administrator roles assigned to it and also run the report/query based on a single specific role.

Looks like the CUC User report does not show the role assigned. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

I think I found a solution

CUC > System Settings > Roles > Select the role > Role Assignment > accounts associated with the role are listed

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

I would try using this great tool (CUDD - Cisco User Data Dump) which can include this "field" in the report output;

Role names user is assigned.  Every role (if any) that each user is assigned to will be output in a comma separated list bounded by quotes in this column.  For instance “Greetings Administrator, Remote Administrator” could be included.

From;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/Help/UserDataDump.htm#_Toc359835396

Cheers!

Rob

I really wish I could, but I am unable to install anything in order to retrieve this information. 

Is there a simple, non-system impact, query I can run on CLI to get the alias name and the assigned role?

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

I think I found a solution

CUC > System Settings > Roles > Select the role > Role Assignment > accounts associated with the role are listed

Hi there,

Nice find my friend! Thanks for posting back with your results (+5).

Cheers!

Rob