cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection Admin

dbarnes69
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client running Unity 8.5 9 (client not willing to upgrade, looking at another provider), and I know very little about Unity. We have had this issue previously, and a reboot usually fixed it but not this time. Basically when I log in as admin to the CUCA, it drops immediatly to the Edit Location page, and cannot get to any other pages except Licensing and General Config. On General Config page there is an error that states 'The license file(s) that you have installed do not allow you to use U.S. English for the system default language. Choose the language that you want to use as the system default language for the Cisco Unity Connection conversation, and click Save', but looking at the Licenses page I see the proper license installed, 0 failed to install, and no licensing warnings or errors. I do see in the license file the LicRegionIsUnrestricted cisco 8.0 permanent 1 that should be there as well. I have restarted Tomcat as well, still cannot see any other pages but the General Config, Licenses, and Locations. 

0 Replies 0