Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection

Hi

Iam already finished configuration of cisco unity connection but when someone leave message for me and I tried to listen it , I can not. there are no option to be able to listen my message.

Please I need help

3 Replies 3

davrojas
Level 3
Level 3

Hello alhassan,

You need to provide more information about your issue such as:

Integration, call flow, expected behavior vs current, numbers, and much more details as nobody will be able to pinpoint your issue with such short description.

So a good example would be instead of "there are no option to be able to listen my message."  put something as -I am not offered with a dial tone option to listen my Inbox messages or The System Recording is not offering any options instead it's doing this and such...

Dear davrojas ;

I hope you are well. I want to thank you for your reply. as you told my problem is that when I check my voice mail from ip phone the greeting message do not give me any option to listen inbox message ..

To solve this problem you must follow and edit the setting which voice message offer it.

when you create voice mail for a user , you should access voice mail from your phone and do not bypass the setting with voice message offer it and you should edit setting of you voice mail and wait until voice message inform you the setting was saved .. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: