cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Single Inbox

tijuanach
Level 1
Level 1

Single Inbox is not working. Voice messages are not appearing in Outlook. When I test the connection in Cisco Unity Connection Administration, I get an error message - "Failed to locate a Domain Controller via DNS."

When I run a test in CLI on the CUCXN publisher, it shows "Reverse DNS lookup mismatch." 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What fixed the problem for me was the following: 

1. Restarting the Cisco Tomcat in CLI - "utils service restart Cisco Tomcat” and then waiting for the web page to come back up.
  2. In Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability > tools > service management > stopping and then starting the connection mailbox sync and connection jetty.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

Use nslookup and see if the name is right.  Did you enable the PTR record on the DNS entry?

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Please refer to this post and see if that helps you.

http://webmaxtor.blogspot.com/2016/02/cisco-unity-connection-and-office-365.html

Solution

This problem might be caused as a result of an expired password or an incorrect password that is entered in Unity Connection (account locked in Active Directory). In order to fix this problem, change the password in Active Directory, and enter it again in Unity Connection.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

What fixed the problem for me was the following: 

1. Restarting the Cisco Tomcat in CLI - "utils service restart Cisco Tomcat” and then waiting for the web page to come back up.
  2. In Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability > tools > service management > stopping and then starting the connection mailbox sync and connection jetty.