cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cius - Cannot enter Long distance code

HEATH FREEL
Level 1
Level 1

This is a stragne one.... When placing a call from the Cius for long distance calls I am required to enter a code after choosing dial...I recieve a secondary dial tone from the carrier and enter a three digit code....

When I hit the "Call" button on the Cius the dial pad disappears and I can't find a way to get it back to enter my code.... Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever figure this out? We just got our CIUS a few weeks ago and are having the same problem.

It is a known bug and when I asked for a status update they had none... It did not seem to be a priority for Cisco at all.

Hi,

Please try configuring "bearer-cap speech" under the voice port/s for the PSTN and re-test.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Hi, I'm not sure that will help.

The issue is that the CIUS does not display the keypad that would allow you to enter the code until the call is connected. the FAC input comes before the call is connected and we are unable to bring up the keypad on the cius.

Hi there,

As heath nicely noted (+5 Heath )

It's likely this bug;

CSCtx24933 - BZ 5862: Phone app should allow the user to send digits in RINGOUT state

Description

Symptom:
During a call to a toll-free number, the PhoneApp does not allow access to the keypad when the automated service requests additional digits before connecting the call.
Conditions:
This is seen during calls to toll-free numbers and other automated service numbers.
Workaround:
There are no known workarounds.

Rate this bug description

(Select Rating)

Current description rating:

(0)

Details

1st Found-in:                          (1)

9.2(3)

Fixed

Last Modified:

Jan 30,2012

Fixed-in:                          (4)

9.2(4)CM103, 9.2(3.128), 1.3(0)REL0.14

1.0(0)SM0.82

Product:

Cisco Cius

Platform:

Dependent

Severity:

1 - catastrophic

Customer Reported:                          (1)

Cheers!

Rob

You're right, FAC and CMC are not supported on Cius, it's on the roadmap for 2Q/early 3Q calendar year 2012.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: