cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cleaning out old voicemails

speedie49
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know if there is an easier way to clear voicemail boxes of old voicemails.  When I say easier I mean I want to select a block of messages say by date and delete en-masse as opposed to going through one by one and deleting them.  Is there a Command Line Interface that will allow me to select messages by date and delete.

The version of Unity is: Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.5.1ES65.13900-65 Unrestricted

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you looking to do this for specific user or system wide?

Specific user you can login to Inbox web portal with the user credentials and delete messages there.

For bulk you can setup message aging policy.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to mention what product, and version, you're asking about, and not just your issue/question.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you looking to do this for specific user or system wide?

Specific user you can login to Inbox web portal with the user credentials and delete messages there.

For bulk you can setup message aging policy.

I am looking for a specific user.  Logging into the Web Portal still only allows deleting messages one at a time.  Have the Aging policy set and that does work most of the time, but I am looking for something that would allow me to delete messages on a specific user so they can begin to get messages again.

You can also easily create IMAP connection to the mailbox from any mail client, i.e. outlook and delete multiple messages at a time there which sync with the mailbox on UCXN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: