Helpful
Replies

CM8.5-K9-NFR and CM8.5-K9-LAB

mgrajews
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding these 2 PN: CM8.5-K9-NFR and CM8.5-K9-LAB

1)      Who is eligible to purchase these?

2)      What is included in CM8.5-K9-NFR?

3)    On what platform can these products be installed?

regards,

Mateusz

7 Replies 7

MUHAMMAD Rehan
Level 1
Level 1

These products are included in this package

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.5(1)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.5(1) Session Management Edition
Cisco Emergency Responder 8.5(1)
Cisco Unity Connection 8.5(1)
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 8.0
Cisco Unified Integration for Microsoft Lync (CUCI-Lync)  8.5
Cisco Unified Integration for Tencent Real-Time eXchange 8.5 (CUCI-RTX)
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 8.5 (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco SocialMiner and Cisco Finesses)
Cisco Voice Portal 8.5
Cisco MediaSense 8.5
Cisco Unified Communications Management Suite (CUCMS) 8.5

Cisco Certified training partner, Cisco Certified UC partner, Cisco technology development partner and certified business edition partner can buy this.

Thanks

MR

Hi,

I might be wrong, but I think You are talking about the UC Bundle (PN: UC8.5-K9-PBO) and not the CM8.5-K9-NFR.

Are these PNs the same?

Do you have a link to a publicly available site describing this?

regards,

Mateusz

Yes, that's true. The PN which i mentioned above is for partners. In order to use CUCM product in Lab i believe we can sell it to anyone PN "CM8.5-K9-LAB".

I have been trying to purchase CM8.5-K9-LAB since early October, and I cannot seem to get it.  We put in our P.O. through our Cisco partner Insight, and we just cannot get delivery.  All I need is a software download to test our software against.  It is extremely frustrating.  I have been on the phone with Cisco 5 times and the last time I got cut off after waiting 20 minutes.  We have CM7.1-K9-LAB and I need to get the latest version to test our software against - we are an ISV.  I just want to purchase and download this software.  Someone, HELP!!!!

I am not sure why you are having deliver challenges.  If your partner can't get an order through, I woudl consider another partner.  If you have a Cisco SO#, you can work with customer service to expedite your order.  

Customer Service can be reached at cs-support@cisco.com or via phone. See below for a list of numbers. 

http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/contacts/international.html#~tab-b?reloaded=true

Can you tell me what type of Contact Center Express licenses are included with CM8.5-K9-LAB? Basic, Enhanced, or Premium ? and what quantities ?

Thanks in advance !

Mike,

According the the CCE PM team, CCE licenses are not included with CUCM media.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: